TOSHIBA HAS LAUNCHED 100V HIGH-CURRENT PHOTORELAY FOR INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT: TLP241B
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (“Toshiba”) has launched “TLP241B”, a high-current photorelay in a DIP4 package for industrial equipment such as a programmable logic controlers (PLC) and I/O interfaces.
TLP241B has intergragted MOSFET based on Toshiba’s latest generation of U-MOS process. With TLP241B, the OFF-state output terminal voltage is extended to 100V, it is the industry’s first DIP4 packaged to deliver 100V OFF-state output terminal voltage, 2A ON-state current and 5kV isolation voltage.
Since the maximum operating temperature rating is 110 °C, temperature design margins of equipment are easier to obtain.
- Industrial equipment (PLC, I/O interface and various sensor control, etc.)
- Building automation systems (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning(HVAC) and thermostat, etc.)
- Replacement of mechanical relays (AC24 to 48V system, DC24 to 100V system)
- High ON-state current rating: ION=2 A, IONP=6 A (Pulsed)
- OFF-state output terminal voltage rating: VOFF=100 V
- High operating temperature rating: Topr max=110 °C
- General-purpose DIP4 package with gull wing option (SMT) available
Learn more: http://bit.ly/Toshiba-photorelay-TLP241B
Contact for technical, samples and purchasing support:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: +84 2462 817448
- W: www.epi-tech.com.vn